Home       Contact
  Login         Register        View Your Basket
The UK's best replacement part site - we strive to offer the best internet value on our mobility products

How do I know which inner tube I need?

« Back to Ask The Expert

In nearly all cases the tube size corresponds to the tyre size. The only thing to decide is what type of valve (where you inflate the tyre) you require. This can be a straight rubber stem valve or a bent metal valve (see pictures below).

Straight Inner Tube Bent Inner Tube

If you are buying inner tubes for sports wheelchairs some of them use a high pressure valve called 'Presta' valve. (Picture below)

Presta Inner Tube

Once you have decided which valve type you require, you should be able to find it in the relevant category.

Still have questions? Contact us and we'll do our best to help. Or, return to our Ask The Expert section.

Cards Accepted
© 2008-2016 mobilitypitstop.com All rights reserved.