STOP! Five signs your mobility batteries may need replacing….
- Your machine doesn’t travel as far as it used to.
- It has started to become sluggish.
- The machine stops or cuts out.
- The battery lights drop faster, or never reaches full even after charging.
- When charging, the charger doesn’t recognise the batteries.
Remember: always take precautions when out and about with your mobility scooter. Take your mobile phone with you and make sure you know who to contact should your scooter break down unexpectedly.